lout-users

prg2lout query

From: Barrie Stott
Subject: prg2lout query
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:20:52 +0100

If I run `prg2lout -l perl prog.pl > xxx', I find that the first line of xxx
is:

        @SysInclude { doc }

Since I have my own version of doc, I would like this to read:

        @Include { mydoc }

Is there some recommended way of achieving this or do I have to hack away at
prg2lout.c? (My only objection to changing prg2lout.c is that such changes
will be overwritten when a new version comes out, by which time I will have
forgotten that I changed it and wonder why things no longer work.)

Barrie.