lout-users

Re: sections? => cannot open file sections.lout.ld

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: sections? => cannot open file sections.lout.ld
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:56:35 +0400

On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 19:20:49 +0200, Oliver Bandel wrote:

>   @Begin
>   aaaaaa aaaa aa a aa aa a aaa

Just a nit pick: you want a paragraph symbol here

    @Begin
    @PP
    aaaaaa aaaa aa a aa aa a aaa

> lout file "sections.lout.ld" (from "sections.lout" line 3):
>      1,0: cannot open file sections.lout.ld
>      1,0: fatal error: database index file seems to be out of date

Do you run lout from the same directory where the document is?
Have you tried removing lout.li and running lout afresh?

Your documemnt formats just fine for me.

Because @Doc doesn't take have a body parameter (note that there's no
@Begin for the @Doc either).

> Is there a documentation, that describes such syntax- details?

Yes, User's Guide.

SY, Uwe