lout-users

Latin 2 problem

From: Marko Musnjak
Subject: Latin 2 problem
Date: 17 Sep 2001 11:12:58 +0200

Hi
There seems to be one letter I can't get in my latin2 documents. I
think it's eth. The letter should look like a 'd' with a short
horizontal line through the top part of the vertical line. Right now
I'm getting a similar but not quite right symbol. I could put pictures
somewhere on the web if someone is interested.

I think I should Look into the fonts dir, files ending with '+', and
Latin2.lcm

Are those all the files? what do I do now?

Marko