lout-users

Different behaviour of 3.17 and 3.24 with graphics and @PP

From: Oliver Bandel
Subject: Different behaviour of 3.17 and 3.24 with graphics and @PP
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:23:18 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

I had done my first experiments with lout-verison 3.17.

I now wanted to use the test-documents with lout-3.24.

In my test-document I had set a picture on the upper-left
side of the page. The test-text starts at the upper-right side
of the page and after some lines of text I used @PP
and then the next text starts under the picture/text-lines.

With lout 3.24 the distance between the graphic/text-combination
and the following paragraph is to small, so that
the first line of the next paragraph is overlayed with
the graphics.

Is there any change in layout-algorithms or default-lengths,
which can have yield this result?

Ciao,
   Oliver