lout-users

Solved! [WAS Re: Problem with modified doc file]

From: Albert Kinderman
Subject: Solved! [WAS Re: Problem with modified doc file]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:59:32 -0700

I now have my problem solved, but I am not sure what the original
problem was.

I backed out everything.  I took out the graphic eps file and used
the basic doc file, and things worked.  I then added the graphic
file without the scaling, etc. and it worked.  I then added all
the scaling, width, etc, and it worked.

I then started using my own memo file in place of the doc file,
but I commented out the changes in the @StartOddFoot, and it
worked.  I then added back the changes I had made in the
@StartOddFoot, one at a time, and it worked.

Now it works!  I think the @Use symbol out of place error came
from an extra or missing { or } in the @StartOddFoot.  I don't
know where the error

internal error: assert failed in FixAndPrintObject: link or
uplink!

came from.

Al