lout-users

Re: Nassi-Scheiderman diagrams

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Nassi-Scheiderman diagrams
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:48:19 +1100

I have no idea what these are, but the Diagrams chapter of the Lout
User's Guide gives an idea of the complexity of diagramming that is
possible with Lout.  Particularly if your diagrams have a lot of
structure, like syntax diagrams do, they could work well in Lout.

In general I would be happy to help out.  Between now and Christmas,
though, I seem to be snowed under with other work which is even
keeping me from necessary maintenance on the Lout interpreter, so
I can't really get involved in a significant development just now.

Jeff Kingston