lout-users

@PageBackground { @Scale 60d @Rotate lightgrey @Colour DRAFT }

From: John Gerard Malecki
Subject: @PageBackground { @Scale 60d @Rotate lightgrey @Colour DRAFT }
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:26:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

On page 99 of the Lout 3.23 User's Guide Jeff describes the use of the
@PageBackground option.  I copied the report setup to myreport and
tried fooling with this to no avail.  Yes, I had to change the angle
of rotation but I couldn't seem to get the origin of the DRAFT object
low on the page.

I finally used a negative rotation and this works.  Still I am curious
why i could not get the positive rotation to work well.  Any
explanations?  Does anyone have any incantation that works for them?