lout-users

[no subject]

From: Mark Christiaens
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:40:09 +0200 (MET DST)

I've made a report wich contains a large set of figures.  They are all
placed one after the other in the source file.  Can I prevent my figures
to be ordered in a different way in the resulting postscript file?

Another related question.  This report has 2 columns.  I include figures
with placement tag FullPage.  The figures are for some reason left
justified although the @FigureFormat is { @CC @Body }.

Just to get an idea what was happening, I surrounded the @FigureFormat
with a @CurveBox as in the example on figures in section 2.6 of the user
manual.  { @CurveBox @HExpand @CC @Body }

Suddenly there appear additional curvedboxes underneath the figures when
there is some whitespace left.  What's happening?

If I try to use TryAfterLine to position my figures, everything seems to
work just fine.

I'm using 3.23

Kind regards,

# Mark Christiaens