lout-users

Re: Rotating Table problem

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Rotating Table problem
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:56:09 +0400

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 13:23:59 -0500, Neumann, Matthew C wrote:

> Ok, one new problem; I've created a table I like, but I need to get it
> sideways on the page, since it takes up a lot of space (It'll also be
> spanning pages; is that likely to be a problem?).

Recent versions support multipage tables (when table continues "down"
on to the next page).  If by spanning you mean tables that occupy the
whole spread with table running across the fold - then no, this is not
supported.

> But "90d @Rotate" in front of the @Tbl symbol just gives me a blank
> output.  I've tried it on our DEC alphas and our HPUX system, so I
> don't think it's a bug, I think I'm just doing something dumb.

That's hard to tell without looking at the source.  If you can send me
a test case (off the list) I'll look into it.

SY, Uwe