lout-users

Re: Pagebreak before a new section

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Pagebreak before a new section
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 20:30:43 +0400

On Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 17:07:25 +0200, Matthias Teege wrote:

> my question was a little bit unclear. I want to change the
> definition of the "@Section" tag in that way that every
> section starts on a new page.

Does changing @SectionGap parameter of @ReportSetup to 1.1b helps?

Note, that in 2-column mode this will cause each section to start on a
new *column*, not new page - but for 1-column setup that should be
fine.

If you need a generic solution, look how chapters in book layout
attach to full-width place at the top of the page to force a new page.

SY, Uwe