lout-users

RE: GUI for Lout

From: Tim Churches
Subject: RE: GUI for Lout
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:13:43 +1000

Steven,

A graphical front-end for Lout in the style of Lyx would be most welcome. A
bonus if it is implemented in Python (go Python!). However, the other missing
part of the Lout jigsaw is conversion from SGML/XML (in particular DocBook for
my purposes) to Lout. The SGML-Tools-x packages don't seem to emit Lout, and I
can't find any DSSSL or XSL stylesheets which produce Lout either.

Tim Churches