lout-users

Re: Re: The @ChapterGap parameter

From: Jeffrey Howard Kingston
Subject: Re: Re: The @ChapterGap parameter
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 09:11:54 +0100

Right, I've found it now.  I've added a disclaimer to the start of that
chapter of the Experts' Guide, stating that although the examples are all
real code, they are not necessarily current code.  I've never attempted to
keep those examples abreast of the current state of the Lout packages, and
no doubt there are other anachronisms in there too.

Jeff