lout-users

Re: Problem with nested tables

From: Jeffrey Howard Kingston
Subject: Re: Problem with nested tables
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 11:20:39 +0100

I haven't tried this out, but I see you've found the margin aka m
option for space around the entries.  You might want to just get rid
of sone space, e.g. with the marginabove option.

However, I suspect your problem really has to do with alignment.
Have a look at the section near the end of the chapter which
describes the @MarkRow symbols, and try replacing your first @Rowa
symbol in the inner table with its corresponding @MarkRowa symbol.

Jeff Kingston