lout-users

Re: 3.19: problem compiling user manual

From: Jeffrey Howard Kingston
Subject: Re: 3.19: problem compiling user manual
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:39:02 +0100

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Marcelo Huerta wrote:

> If I want to add another language for formatting (say, LotusScript or
> Notes Formula Language), what steps should I follow? I would appreciate
> some guidance from experienced louters.
>
>                        o-=< Marcelo Huerta >=-o

Do nothing until the next release arrives.  Then read the extensive
documentation that you will find at the start of file prg2lout.c.

This is not a good moment to be adding new languages, because I am in
the middle of a fairly large upgrade to prg2lout.c, needed to cope with
the lexically quite unusual Perl language.

Jeff Kingston