lout-users

Win32 binaries of Lout 3.18 now available

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Win32 binaries of Lout 3.18 now available
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:56:36 +0300

ftp://ftp.ptc.spbu.ru/pub/textproc/lout/binaries/win32/3.18/

    lt318w32.zip        - all you need to run lout on Win32
    lt318dps.zip        - preformatted (A4) PostScript docs
    lt318dlt.zip        - sources for the above

Init run was already done (with -l option).

Note that contents of the archives as packed lives under "lout/3.18".
This reflects my own setup, since I have previous versions of lout
installed as well for reference purposes.  But you don't have to
follow this convention.

lout.exe binary in the distribution will use the directory that it
lives in (as returned by GetModuleFileName) as default library
directory, unless explicitely overrriden with LOUTLIB environment
variable, so you can put the contents of the archives in any place
convenient to you.  In the unlikely case that lout.exe can't determine
its full pathname, it will fall back to C:\lout\3.18 as the last
resort default.

SY, Uwe