lout-users

Now we are five

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Now we are five
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 07:46:45 +0300

I took the list maintenance over from Rodrigo Vanegas and posted the
first message on 27 Feb 1995, so yesterday, 27 Feb 2000, was the list
fifth anniversary at its new home.

Unfortunately, the very first messages to the list created by Rodrigo
are not archived and the known history of the list starts at the
message #35 posted on 27 Aug 1993, so I guess that the birthday of the
list was probably around the spring of 1993.

Thanks to Jeff for the reason d'etre of the list.  Thanks to Rodrigo
for starting the list and nursing it in the early days.  Thanks to
you, list subscribers, for keeping this list a friendly on-topic
technical forum.

SY, Uwe
Lout mailing list maintainer
--