lout-users

spacing in equation

From: Eric Boucharé
Subject: spacing in equation
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:11:12 +0100

I have written in a document

@Eq{e = - L ' di over dt}

where the ' is used for adding space between L an the fraction.

When I use gnu ghostscript, under Linux, to visualize the document, it looks fine. But when I do the same thing with aladdin ghoscript under Windows, I see the " ' "... it's the same if I try to print it under Windows (I can't print under Linux : I have a "Windows only printer".
I have tried to produce a pdf output with ps2pdf, the problem is there as well.

What's wrong ?