lout-users

Help with eif2lout

From: Philip Malin
Subject: Help with eif2lout
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 14:52:10 +1100 (EST)

Hi all.

I was wondering on the current state of eif2lout.  I downloaded the
source, compiled and installed it but it complains that there is no edoc
file (which appears as a SysInclude at the top of the "loutafied" eiffel
file) - there doesn't seem to be with my 3.17 release. Is there an easy
way to get this filter going?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers.

----
Phil Malin, Senior Systems Engineer    |   |   For each one who asks
Research & Technology, Melbourne IT    | --+-- receives; and he who
Level 2, 120 King St.,Melbourne,       |   |   seeks finds; and to him
Australia, 3000                        |   |   who knocks it shall be
ph: +613-8624-2317                     |       opened.  Mat 7:8