lout-users

Re: Drop adjusted capital

From: Giovanni Zezza
Subject: Re: Drop adjusted capital
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 01:29:02 +0100

I'm inclined to think there isn't so much interest in this (to put it
mildly).

Anyway, I've written something that may help to find out all adjustments
needed for all characters. Nothing automagical, alas, but it helps at least
the hand work by drawing a grid and some numbers around the character.

I'm not sure the reference lines are correctly positioned, but it seems
enough accurate to be a start point. All measures are in v-unities; unusual
for lengths, but appropriate in this case, for the dropped capital is
proportionally scaled this way too.

There may be too some more "exch", "pop", "index", "add", "sub" and so on
than it should in PostScript code.

Ciao.

@SysInclude { graph }
@SysInclude { doc }