lout-users

eps file without a bounding box

From: Tamas Papp
Subject: eps file without a bounding box
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 09:24:00 +0100

I have several eps files without a bounding box (I didn't create them,
I got them as they are.) When I use @IncludeGraphic to display them, I
get a warning about the lack of bounding box, and lout does not
display anything.

When I use

@LP @IncludeGraphic { "g/g2.eps" }

lout still complains, but displays the whole thing, although puts the
subsequent paragraphs on it. If I try to set the size manually,

@LP 10c @Wide 10c @High @IncludeGraphic { "g/g2.eps" }

it leaves the necessary space but displays no graph at all. What did I
do wrong?

By the way, is there a way to give bounding boxes based on the size by
an external utility? Gv displays the file correctly, as if it had a
boundinc box.

Regards,

Tamas

PS: The problem is pretty urgent, I have to solve it by Monday.