lout-users

How do I set this right?

From: Jorge Arellano Cid
Subject: How do I set this right?
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 16:29:08 -0300 (CLST)

Hello there!

   I've been using lout for a short time now, but achieved pretty
good  results  anyway! Even changing the style setup files (book,
doc, ...).

   I  haven't  been able to set subsection heading format to Bold
underlined.  Well,  actually  I  did, but when the heading is two
lines  long, the second line remains not underlined. I don't know
if this is a bug or if I am doing the wrong setting.

   I tryed:

@SubSectionHeadingFormat { number @DotSep @Underline title }

   But that scales the font and looks ugly, so I did:

@SubSectionHeadingBreak { lines 1.2fx nohyphen }
@SubSectionHeadingFormat { number @DotSep @Underline title }

   And,

@SubSectionHeadingBreak { lines 1.2fx nohyphen }
@SubSectionHeadingFormat { number @DotSep @Underline { title } }

   unsuccessfuly...

   Then tryed setting the underline within the tittle section and
leaving  the  default bold setting, with the same results: second
line not underlined.

   Any clues?
   Thanks in advance.

   Jorge.-