lout-users

Russians are coming (Was: @Tbl misbehaviour)

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Russians are coming (Was: @Tbl misbehaviour)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 03:47:35 +0400

On Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 09:13:54PM +0200, address@hidden wrote:

> I'm curious about the large number of Russian and other Slavic
> people on this list (or at least posting to it).

Do you mean Slavic in general or only those with Cyrillic alphabets?

Anyway, if you don't count me ;-), than the number of postings from
.ru is much smaller than say from .de or other countries.

And if we are talking (pseudo)statistics, what surprises me is the
number of well-known people on the list (for my value of "well-known",
anyway).  For obvious reasons I can not disclose identities, but
you're one of them :-).

SY, Uwe