lout-users

Lout in Hebrew

From: Danny Dolev
Subject: Lout in Hebrew
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:31:14 +0400 (MSD)

I am interested in LOUT for right to left languages, e.g. Hebrew.  We have
the algorithm to flip a string from right to left and left to right.

I wish to learn what is known regarding this topic.  We would like to join
such an effort, or to lead such an effort.

Our aim is to keep it within the mainstream of LOUT for compatibility.

Danny Dolev
Prof. Danny Dolev
Chair, CS Institute
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Tel: +972-2-6584116
Fax: +972-2-5633664 (in the US: (eFax) (508) 546-2459)
ActiveNames: +dolev