lout-users

Re: not respecting line breaks #2

From: Daren Scot Wilson
Subject: Re: not respecting line breaks #2
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 22:53:10 Set the time zone in the Time preference utility

Aha, those # symbols.   Before Lout, all the markup languages I've used
have had only one or very few special characters - like in TeX, only
backslash and $ are special.   HTML puts all its tricky stuff in angle
brackets.  But Lout uses up all the common punctuation.      I also get
tripped up frequently with the forward slash / character.

Thanks for pointing out the now-obvious.

Daren Scot Wilson
address@hidden