lout-users

Report title

From: David Duffy
Subject: Report title
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:01:30 +1000 (EST)

I have switched to 3.13 and used the "report" style for the first time.

If I set "@CoverSheet { Yes }", I get the title etc twice: once on the
title page, the second time appearing with the same formatting immediately
before the rest of the text -- in this case a TOC that would otherwise
exactly fill one page ;(.  Is this the expected behaviour (the
documentation suggests not), and how do I stop it?

Cheers, David Duffy.