lout-users

QMS PS-810 doesn't like Lout's postscript...

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: QMS PS-810 doesn't like Lout's postscript...
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 03:55:04 +0400 (MSD)

(Please Cc: me on replies - I'm not on this list)

I've been converting my documents from TeX and LaTex into Lout.

The PostScript produced by Lout is handled just fine by ghostscript, which
means I can use it when I want to send faxes (hylafax) or preview a
document (ghostview).

Unfortunately, the .ps files produced by Lout simply won't print on my QMS
PS-810 printer.

Anybody have any ideas on how I can fix/debug this (short of putting my
printer into HP-LaserJet emulation mode and seeing if that works)?