lout-users

Re: single file documents with bibliographical references

From: Basile STARYNKEVITCH
Subject: Re: single file documents with bibliographical references
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:13:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hello All,

Sorry for asking this question. Answer is yes. I should have better
read §5.1 (last three paragraphs) of Lout user manual (file
doc/user/ref_sett):

If a separate database file is not convenient for some reason, perhaps
because you need a self-contained document in a single file, the
@Code "@Reference" symbols may be incorporated into the document
itself, anywhere that ordinary text may appear.  Nothing will appear
where they are typed in, but Lout will notice them and treat them as if
they had come from a database file.  In this case no @Code "@Database"
symbol is needed unless you are referring to a database as well.

My public apologies to Jeff for asking an existing feature!

N.B. Any opinions expressed here are onely mine, and not of my organization.
N.B. Les opinions exprimees ici me sont personnelles et n engagent pas le CEA.

Basile STARYNKEVITCH   ----  Commissariat à l Energie Atomique
DRN/DMT/SYSCO * CEA/Saclay bat.460 * 91191 GIF/YVETTE CEDEX * France
fax: (33) 1,69.08.96.96; phone: 1,69.08.40.66; home: 1,46.65.45.53
email: Basile point Starynkevitch at cea point fr
I speak french, english, russian. Je parle français, anglais, russe.

Pursuant to USC 47, there is a $500 per incident charge for each
and every piece of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) sent to this or
any of my other addresses.  Sending UCE's to any of my addresses
implies general acceptance of these terms.