lout-users

Re: wishes for lout

From: P.J. Kersten
Subject: Re: wishes for lout
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:52:30 +0100

Hi all,

Mentioning whishes, is it possible to include 'table awareness' in lout?
This should include repeating headers, colored cells and random row and
column straddling. The 'tab' package can't handle any of these items as
far as I know. It would make lout a lot more usefull for ie. database
publishing. Right know we have to stick to FrameMaker.

Not related:
Is it possible to make a full-page background for ie. forms without
using EPS-graphics?

Just my 2c.
--
Pieter J. Kersten