lout-users

Season's Greetings, etc.

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Season's Greetings, etc.
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 20:44:08 +1000

Season's Greetings to everyone on the Lout mailing list.

Apart from an obscure bug in the @Graph package, there are
no obstacles that I know of to releasing the next long-lived
stable version of Lout.  This is good news.

I've found by experience that it's better if I'm around
after a new version is released, so I will delay this
release until shortly after I return from my summer
holiday, on January 19.  I will be answering email
tomorrow but out of reach after that until January 19.

Jeff Kingston