lout-users

Win32 Lout binaries (with COLLATE) are available.

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Win32 Lout binaries (with COLLATE) are available.
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 19:01:26 +0300

On Sat, Nov 29, 1997 at 09:26:16PM +0300, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:

> As I have understood the problem on my way to home, the distribution
> on the ftp doesn't have locale aware binaries.  I will update the
> archive and include collating version in the beginning of the next
> week.

Ok, I have applied the patch and compiled locale'ized Lout binaries.
The archive with two binaries (plain and debuggable) is available from
the same directory:

  ftp://ftp.ptc.spbu.ru/pub/unix/text/lout/ports/win32/lt311col.zip

NOTE WELL: If you are going to use these binaries you MUST rebuild .li
files in the data subdirectory because collation order in windows
locales is not ASCII compatible!  In general you will be unable to run
both plain and collating versions.  One solution I might provide if
public demands it - is to use different data directory, so that .li
files form plain and collating versions do not interfere.

SY, Uwe