lout-users

Re: Lout newbie

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Lout newbie
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 18:48:47 +0300

On Fri, Nov 28, 1997 at 10:35:42AM +0100, P.J. Kersten wrote:

> I compiled Lout with Gnu-win32's gcc.

Can you please drop me a note about your experience with compiling
Lout with gnuwin.  I have gnuwin installed but don't have enough time
to try it out.  I don't want to make Win32 Lout distribution dependent
on cygwin.dll, but people that use gnuwin might prefer to compile Lout
for themselves using gcc.

PS: As my VC++ 5.0 CD finally made its way through customs, I'll
    probably compile 3.11 and try to make an installation wizard with
    InatallShield 5 Free Edition that comes with VC 5.0 Professional.
    Expect it by the end of next week (well, I'll try).

SY, Uwe