lout-users

bug in plain text

From: Jeffrey H Kingston
Subject: bug in plain text
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 13:26:53 +0100

Since several people have contributed to this, I'm replying to the
list rather than to individuals.

There was a bug in plain text mode which caused everything to come
out one line too high up the page.  Hence, anything on the top line
did not come out at all, and in fact it got put into a non-existent
row of the output array, which probably explains the crashing that
was reported, although it did not actually crash for me.

This has been fixed for the next release, about two weeks away.
Meanwhile, a workaround is to ensure that the top line is always
blank, e.g. via @TopMargin { 1f } or more.

Jeff Kingston
address@hidden (until December)
address@hidden (still works fine, is being forwarded)