lout-users

Sanskrit.

From: Randolph Brown
Subject: Sanskrit.
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 1996 16:17:55 -0400

Some time ago, I saw a message on this list asking if anyone was
interested in a Devanagari package for lout.  I am, and I'm ready to
write one, if nobody else has one already.

Ideally I'd use the MetaFont Fonts that itrans uses, but I have no
understanding of the structure of MetaFont and no idea how to turn
them into Postscript fonts.  Any input here would be appreciated.

Oh, and does anyone have a package for classical greek?  Again, I'll
write one if necessary.

        -Randy