lout-users

French hyphenation in Lout?

From: Basile STARYNKEVITCH
Subject: French hyphenation in Lout?
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 13:52:50 +0200

The lout-3.08/hyph/README file mentions that

 French hyphenation: although I have a French TeX hyphenation file, I have
 not produced a Lout version of it because it contains many patterns which
 begin with "..", a notation I do not at present understand.

I don't fully understand what the problem is. I'm willing to try to
help about it, but I don't know much about TeX hyphenation files. (I
did ask on a french tex newsgroup about it).

--

N.B. Any opinions expressed here are solely mine, and not of my organization.
N.B. Les opinions exprimees ici me sont personnelles et n engagent pas le CEA.

Please cite a **pertinent part** of my mail in all answers
Veuillez citer une **partie pertinente** de mon courrier dans vos reponses

Basile STARYNKEVITCH   ----  Commissariat a l Energie Atomique (civil)
DRN/DMT/SERMA * CEA/Saclay bat.470 * 91191 GIF/YVETTE CEDEX * France
fax: (33) [1] 69.08.85.68; phone: 69.08.40.66; homephone: 46.65.45.53
email: address@hidden (or else address@hidden);
I speak french, english, russian. Je parle francais, anglais, russe.