lout-users

RE: A few questions about tables.

From: Jan Erik Backlund
Subject: RE: A few questions about tables.
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 10:37:42 -0500

Thanks to Jeff Kingston for the speedy response to my questions about
tables.

I don't think that I'll be able to simplify the tables to the point
where using @Tab is practical.  My alternatives, as I see them, are 1)
to draw the tables using Xfig and export them as eps graphics for
inclusion in my Lout document, or 2) to create the tables using 'raw'
Lout.  Using Xfig offers great flexibility and quality, but it is
difficult to make systematic changes once they are created.  Would it
be practical to use raw Lout?  Does anyone have any examples that I
could work from?

An unrelated question: Am I right in thinking that Lout doesn't adjust
line spacing to fill the page?  (Not that it should, I'm just wondering).

Thanks to Jeff Kingston for creating Lout, by the way.  I am very
impressed with the design and overall quality.

Thanks
Jan Erik Backlund
address@hidden