lout-users

Lout for OS/2?

From: P. Gettings
Subject: Lout for OS/2?
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 11:06:54 -0600 (CST)

        Does anyone know where I might get a copy of a precompiled version
of Lout for OS/2.  Preferably a copy that will handle HPFS long filenames.
 I tried using emx and gcc to compile the source as a UNIX box, but I get
these strange errors:
        Internal error: assert failed in function SearchFile: m... > r!
Lout dies on these and will not work on that file again.  Sometimes,
though, for real simple things, lout works fine.  Is this something that I
could fix in the source, or makefile, or something?  Thanks for any help.

--
!!! CAUTION !!! CONSTRUCTION AHEAD.  HARDHAT AREA
: /\ |_; . address@hidden \] !.< }