lout-users

ANNOUNCE: New home for the list.

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: ANNOUNCE: New home for the list.
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 22:21:27 +0300 (MSK)

Hello, fellow Lout users!

| From: rodrigo vanegas <address@hidden>
| To: address@hidden
| Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 17:00:41 -0500
[...]
| Any takers?  I'd hand you the list of current subscribers and the
| archive so far.
|
| rodrigo vanegas
| address@hidden

Lout mailing list now have new home.

        address@hidden                - list itself
        address@hidden        - administrative requests (program)
        address@hidden                 - maintainer (human :-)
        address@hidden          - alias for maintainer

Old submissions are archived in `old' subdirectory Submissions to the
new address will be archived in `latest'. I'm new to SmartList and
have many other things to do, so it will take me some time to make
archiving more flexible. As a temporary solution I set treshold of 300
mails (I think this will be enough for an year or so :-).

Best regards!

SY, Uwe.
--------
Valeriy E. Ushakov (aka Uwe)            |       Zu Grunde kommen
address@hidden                         |       Ist zu Grunde gehen