lout-users

Greek with Lout

From: Tomas Arvanitis
Subject: Greek with Lout
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 16:51:08 +0200 (EET)

 Hi,
  I recently discovered  Lout, and i am pretty impressed with it.
But since more than the half of my work with documents is in Greek, i would
like to know how easy it is, if possible at all, to write Greek text with Lout.
And i mean full text, with normal hyphenation, and not just some greek chara-
cters somewhere in a mathematical equation.

  Thanks for your time...
     Thomas.

| Thomas Arvanitis - Athens, Greece               |  "Hey hey, my my     |
| National Technical University Of Athens         |   Rock'n'Roll can    |
| Departement of Computer Engineering and Science |   never die..."      |
| E-mail:                                         |                      |
|   address@hidden                       |        Neil Young    |