lout-users

List Items

From: Lale Shripad S-INDIA
Subject: List Items
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 94 09:41:55 +0100

I have a numbered list of 3 paragraphs, first with 20
lines, second with 50 lines and Third with 20 lines.

lout forces the second list item to start on the second
page leaving more than half of the first page empty.

How do I tell lout to start the second list item immediately
after the first. Any lines that do not fit on the first page
may naturally be taken to the next page.

Shri.
----

| Shripad Lale          |Internet: address@hidden |
| PSE-LT4, Siemens AG   |Phone: (+43-1) 601 71 - 5989          |
| Gudrunstrasse 11      |Fax:   (+43-1) 601 71 - 6399          |
| A-1101 Vienna AUSTRIA |                                      |