lout-users

Newbie question: Doing Running Headers

From: Dale Arntson
Subject: Newbie question: Doing Running Headers
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 1994 15:18:13 -0500

Does anyone have any doc they can post that does running headers?
Ideally, I want to be able to post different running heads to odd and
even pages, with the printed output always ending on an even page, so I
can do duplex printing. I've been trying to follow code in the Lout manual
but with no sucess. Even the simplest working example would help.

Thanks in advance.
Dale Arntson                    University of Chicago
312-702-8463                    1100 E. 57th St. Rm. 210
address@hidden      Chicago, IL 60637