lout-users

Lout to HTML translator ?

From: Dr.P.A.Rubini
Subject: Lout to HTML translator ?
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 94 09:35:16 BST

Hello all,

I have been using Lout for some time now as my preferred text formatter. I
would like to now place some of my documents on the WWW and wondered if
anyone has already developed a lout to HTML translator.

At this moment in time I am really only looking for existing tools, for a one
off document it is quicker to translate by hand than develop a translator -
however for the future if necessary I would develop such a tool.

On the same lines has anyone developed a Lout to anything else translator - so
that I could go Lout -> something else -> HTML !!

Any comments would be most welcome,

Dr. Philip Rubini

School of Mechanical Engineering
Cranfield University