lout-users

lout for MS-DOS

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: lout for MS-DOS
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1993 09:55:47 +1100

I've resisted all attempts to construct an FAQ, basically because it
would just take my time away from continuing the development of Lout.
Also I maintain that the same question has never been asked of me twice,
although there are a few exceptions accumulating now, and this one about
MS-DOS is one of them.

I know of no MS-DOS port but equally I know of no reason why it would be
difficult to do.  I have corresponded with people who were planning to
do one, I seem to remember, but I don't know of anyone offering an MS-DOS
port to the world.

All style formats (setup files is the Lout term) reside in directory
lout/include in the distribution.  At present they are limited to doc,
report, and book.

Jeff Kingston.