lout-users

slides

From: Rodrigo Vanegas
Subject: slides
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 93 02:18:03 -0500

Here's a copy of a recent thread on our local TeX newsgroup.  All the
while i wanted to come out and say that there is an alternative, but
knew all too well that they would demand more specifics than i can
provide.  Can any of you help?  How would you use Lout to make slides?

rodrigo vanegas
address@hidden