lmi

Re: [lmi] Branching to replace XSL-FO

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Branching to replace XSL-FO
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 16:13:10 +0000

On 2017-10-28 20:16, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
[...]
> Let's just put in place the original plan: please
> integrate the changes in your GWC branch in whichever you see fit, without
> caring about the history, and then let's do the merge with the VZ branch
> using "ours" strategy at the end to graft the original history of these
> changes.
I'm ready to do the merge now. IIRC, the idea is to merge "my" branch:
  http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/lmi.git/log/?h=gwc-no-xslfo
into "your" PDF branch:
  https://github.com/vadz/lmi/tree/direct-pdf-gen-master
and then merge the result into 'master'. But I've never done anything
like this before, so could I ask you to spell out the commands, please?