lmi

Re: [lmi] Preview version of direct PDF generation branch available

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Preview version of direct PDF generation branch available
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 03:25:03 +0200

On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 15:17:41 +0200 I wrote:

Me>  As mentioned at the URL above, this is absolutely not meant for production
Me> use as there are a few known limitations and certainly many more will be
Me> found during testing.

 Just FYI, I've fixed a few things since making this pre-release, here are
the summaries of the commits done since then:

- Hide "attained age" column for composite illustrations
- Add "Table Rating" to the header if necessary
- Add company logo to the cover page
- Fix header for composite illustrations
- Use MarketingNameFootnote & StateMarketingImprimatur on cover page

 Please let me know if you'd like me to build another binary with these
fixes in it (but, to be honest, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to find more
problems tomorrow anyhow).

VZ