lmi

Re: [lmi] gcc-6.3 warnings for wx sha 41045df7

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] gcc-6.3 warnings for wx sha 41045df7
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 02:07:24 +0200

On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 00:04:25 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> Vadim--Here are all the warnings I see when compiling wx with
GC> MinGW-w64 gcc-6.3.0 . lmi uses wx as of 41045df7, which is a bit out
GC> of date, but I paste the messages here just in case they're useful.

 Thanks, I've noticed them too when building wx (albeit a more recent
commit in which some of those warnings had been already fixed) and was
working on fixing them right when this email came.

 I'll check in my fixes soon and I will also test with g++ 6.3 (is it worth
still testing with 4.9 too, just in case?) before making 3.1.1 release to
ensure that it builds without warnings with it.

 Regards,
VZ