lmi

[lmi] Group premium quotes in CLI/CGI?

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: [lmi] Group premium quotes in CLI/CGI?
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 03:57:21 +0200

 Hello again,

 I feel like I've just suddenly noticed the elephant in the room but,
having noticed it now, I can't unnotice it any more and so I have to ask:
is the PDF generation functionality supposed to be supported in the lmi
non-GUI executables, i.e. the regular command line as well as the CGI one?

 Using wxWidgets-based wxPdfDoc library from them is going to be tricky
(although probably not impossible), so the answer to this question has the
potential of making me reconsider its choice.

 And even if we don't have to support this in the non-GUI case, I wonder
what exactly should happen if mce_emit_group_premium is used then. Should
it be silently ignored (i.e. handled as mce_emit_nothing) or result in an
error?

 Thanks in advance for your answers,
VZ