lmi

Re: [lmi] Input-sequence editor testing

From: Václav Slavík
Subject: Re: [lmi] Input-sequence editor testing
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 16:52:39 +0200

On 16 Jun 2011, at 17:29, Greg Chicares wrote:
>> 20100901vs.patch
>> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2010-09/msg00000.html
>> 20100928vz.patch
>> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2010-09/msg00001.html
>> 20101105vs.patch
>> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2010-11/msg00000.html

There was an updated version too:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2011-02/msg00000.html

> ...and this one too:
>
>  20110413vs.patch
> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2011-04/msg00002.html

Including the three previous patches too, I assume? They were these, for
reference:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2011-03/msg00007.html
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2011-03/msg00006.html
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2011-03/msg00005.html

> If any more are ready, I'd be glad to test them now.

I have some smaller bits ready, I'll prepare them. The rest is work in progress
that I'm not sure I won't go bac kto tweak here and there -- do you want that
too, or do you prefer to wait for the more or less final version?

> and when I start lmi and do
>  File | New | Census
> the following messagebox appears--do I need a later snapshot?
>
> ---------------------------
> wxWidgets Debug Alert
> ../include/wx/headerctrl.h(90): assert "idx < GetColumnCount()" failed in
> UpdateColumn(): invalid column index
> Do you want to stop the program?

I can't reproduce it with current wx sources and LMI sources matching that
patch (near as I can tell, patches juggling can be confusing), so I think that
it's indeed something that was fixed in wx code in the meantime.

Regards,
Vaclav