lmi

Re: [lmi] Input-sequence editor integration

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Input-sequence editor integration
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 09:46:36 +0000

20100703T0055Z (revision 5019)

I expanded the information that datum_sequence holds, to bring it closer
to the problem domain. Most significantly, to represent the values in a
sequence:
 - keywords may be acceptable (or forbidden)
 - numbers may be acceptable (or forbidden)
 - or both may be allowed
 - (allowing neither is impossible)
so there are three main possibilities. The first one bifurcates: when
a sequence accepts keywords in general, it may optionally block their
use depending on context.

I'm not sure whether the small amount of extra information will be
useful in the GUI, but if it isn't, then we can just ignore it.