lmi

Re: [lmi] sequence input editor -- how to get accepted keywords

From: Vaclav Slavik
Subject: Re: [lmi] sequence input editor -- how to get accepted keywords
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 13:02:19 +0200

On Sun, 2010-06-27 at 08:15 +0000, Greg Chicares wrote:
> > In 'datum_sequence.hpp', are the value_cast<>() specializations
> necessary?
>
> For derived classes (payment_sequence and mode_sequence), I mean.

It seems you're right and they aren't needed -- I don't get runtime
errors in the place I tested for while writing the code (i.e.: click
"..." on the Individual payment field).

I think I copied it from other code without realizing it is not
necessary, unlike other pieces such as reconstitutor<> changes (I'm not
entirely clear on details of the inner workings of LMI's model code yet,
so it's entirely possible I made other similar mistakes).

Thanks!
Vaclav